Lees Crossing - Fredericksburg VA - Houses and Homes For Sale
Lee’s Crossing, in Spotsylvania County, is a newer community of approximately 250 single family homes on 1/4-1/2 acre lots located within 10 minutes of I-95. It’s a planned community and the homeowner’s association supports a community center with a swimming pool.
Near great Fredericksburg shopping, schools, and commuter routes, Lee's Crossing fits perfect for those that are looking for a spacious home near everything Fredericksburg has to offer.
- MLS #SP8489134 10317 Antietam Court, Fredericksburg, VA 22408
beds: 5, baths: 3, acres: 0.202020, space: 2868,
- MLS #SP8453730 10100 Sachs Court, Fredericksburg, VA 22408
beds: 5, baths: 3, acres: 0.269536, space: 3024,
- MLS #SP8454685 10108 Lees Crossing Lane, Fredericksburg, VA 22408
beds: 6, baths: 5, acres: 0.202020,
- MLS #SP8448838 10408 N. Mcclellan Drive, Fredericksburg, VA 22408
beds: 4, baths: 3+1½, acres: 0.233356, space: 4370,
- MLS #LO8322612 14902 Lees Crossing Lane, Leesburg, VA 20176
beds: 4, baths: 3+1½, acres: 10.080005, space: 3877,
- MLS #LO8396758 14991 Merritt Farm Lane, Leesburg, VA 20176
beds: 6, baths: 4+1½, acres: 11.280005, space: 6365,
- MLS #LO8425924 Travelers Run Lane, Leesburg, VA 20176
beds: 4, baths: 3+1½, acres: 13.800000,
- MLS #LO8438247 42696 Little Sorrel Lane, Leesburg, VA 20176
beds: 6, baths: 5+1½, acres: 10.119995, space: 7877,
© 2014 Onjax, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
MRIS is the source of the listing information and listings are provided by various brokerages who participate in the MRIS IDX program. Listings provided by brokerages other than the owner of this website show the listing brokerage on the listing details page. This website is not an MLS nor does it represent the full data set of the MRIS Multiple Listing Service (MLS).